Our marketing intern.
Meet Andrea! She is a senior undergraduate student at FSU majoring in Humanities with concentrations in Communications, Film Studies, and Social Media Marketing. In her free time she enjoys photography & traveling to new places with her friends. She also likes visiting home and spending time with her family and her dog, Nala. She will be graduating this May and hopes to move to either Los Angeles or New York City to further pursue her career.
1. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Samantha Brown - she gets paid to travel. Dream job.
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
3. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I’m really good at directions/finding my way around.
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Macaroni and Cheese
5. Who inspires you?
6. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
7. What are you passionate about?
8. What’s your favorite movie?
She’s The Man
9. What are 3 words that describe you?
Adventurous, Sarcastic, Persistent
10. What is the favorite part about working at Grova Creative?
Being able to be creative while learning.
11. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
A food critic
12. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
Watch What Happens Next